The Unorthodox, but Necessary Critique is now AVAILABLE on Amazon.com
An excerpt from "The Un-Civil War: BLACKS-vs-NIGGERS" Outro "19 QUESTIONS POSED TO TALEEB STARKES"
1. What qualifies you to write a book exposing the African-American community’s “dirty laundry”?
Answer: Actually, one doesn’t have to be “qualified” to communicate the truth. However, since my
‘eyes’ have witnessed massive NIGGERtivity, ‘ears’ have heard massive NIGGERtivity and overall being
has been massively impacted by NIGGERtivity, I’m actually, massively overqualified to write this book.
Contrary to the typical “hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil” coping mechanism used in our
community (which has allowed NIGGERS to continue their guerilla warfare without restraint), I will not
deliberately deny the existence of this subculture just to protect the image of the African-American
community or NIGGER interests… I’m no NIGGERfiliac. Denial is another reason why our so-called
“dirty laundry,” is destroying the fabric of our community.
(Intro) "Why Write This Book?"
2. BLACKS vs Blacks (WNT)
3. Actually, It's not "Black on Black" Violence
4. The NIGGER-Tsunami's Destruction of Events and Public Commons
5. The Hood or Ghetto aka the "HoG"
7. Historically NIGGER Correctional Universities (HNCUs)
8. Mistaken Identity and NIGGER Tax
9. Who's to Blame for NIGGERtivity
10. Abel Kills Cain
11. The Anti-NIGGER
12. What do NIGGERS Fear?
13. Memorandum to BLACK People
14. Memorandum to NIGGERS
15. Memorandum to Blacks (WNT)
(Outro) "19 Questions posed to Taleeb Starkes"